Cetamine F 3100
Fremont Industries, LLC
4400 Valley Industrial Blvd. N.
PO Box 67
Shakopee, MN 55379
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- Suspected of damaging fertility.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- Avoid release into the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF ON SKIN: Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomitting.
Winona Area Public Schools Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions